Friday, February 22, 2008

Talk to me.

Give me all your worries, your issues and concerns
Let me see the intensity at which your heart burns
See, right here? The world is all ears and listening
I’m the ladder, the escape route from the hole you’ve been fishing in
I’m your loudspeaker, your soapbox, your volume level turned on high
I am the ringing in your ears when the truth cannot be denied

It’s only right that I address this
You gotta be in it to win it
I never come lame, Type killin’ in the game

So get busy.

I am your def jam, boy, fall out, i am your panic at the disco
I am your own krump session, your eardrum, your loud resounding echo
I want your blood, your laughter, your soul, your grit
Your care, your caress, your breath, your spit
I want your tears, your mind, your heart and your muscle
I want your tales of risk, hard time and hustle
I want that sound of 400 years of survival
I want the sound of an ole Baptist revival
I want all you have to offer
All you have to say to me
I want it all. Right now,
I am your M-I-C.

1 comments:

I.Am.Spoken.Word. said...

i think yours is nicer.

...emcee.

Post a Comment