Friday, February 22, 2008

I’m all ears.
Here taking the blunt end of your tears and fears for years
See it clear-ly that I’m closer than your most thorough peer
See, right now? The world is lowly and polluted
Zombie vagabonds begging for some truth undiluted
I want to use you, so use me how you see fit
Grip me to equip; I’m your punching bag to hit

Yo, from the first to the last of it
Delivery is passionate
The whole and not the half of it
vocab and not the math of it

I am your rhythm nation, your ill ish; your definition
I am your theory, your premise, and I’m the answered question
I am your politics and your diplomatic establishments
Your “we hold these truths”, “In God We Trust”, and Ten Commandments
I want your sighs, your groans, and every syllable
I want your scores of pain and each triumphant parable
I want the echoes of tribes crying out for revolution
I want the stirs of revival as Christ became our restitution
I want everything that you have
All that you got; confide in me
Come bring it all. Sincerely,
Your M-I-C.

0 comments:

Post a Comment